Introducing Mutate, our next generation virtual hybrid synthesizer for Kontakt 5!
Twist, mangle and transform unique multi-sampled waveforms to create powerful abstract Dubstep bass, twisted Techno sequences, morphing growls, Mainroom EDM bass / leads, cone-melting subs, lush chords, warm analogue bass and everything in-between… Combine complex evolving tones and ‘mutate’ them into oblivion with powerful parameter lock sequencers and extensive on-board processing / FX…
Mutate is powered by a 3.7GB core library of unique raw waveforms and pre-designed preset multi-samples recorded directly from a huge hybrid analogue / digital Eurorack modular synth system. In essence this means that as a producer, sound designer or programmer, you are starting off with a truly diverse tapestry of original sounds and tones before you have even touched Mutate’s creative on-board parameters!
We feel that the raw, vibrant tones of Mutate are an essential addition to any electronic music producer’s toolkit…
Please Note: This instrument does NOT work with the Free Kontakt Player. A full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.2.1 (or above) is required to run Mutate.
Mutate ships with two separate instruments; the ‘Raw Waveforms’ instrument and the ‘Designed Presets’ Instrument.
Raw Waveforms Instrument
The ‘Raw Waveforms’ instrument is powered by 2730 multi-samples spread across 46 waveform patches. Up to four oscillators (plus noise oscillator) can be mixed, panned and tuned to create unique layered, synthesized sounds.
Designed Presets Instrument
The ‘Designed Preset’ Instrument is powered by 6305 perfectly looped multi-samples, spread across 142 expressive, evolving patches which are ready to use straight out of the box; with filter settings, modulation, and envelope settings recorded straight from the modular Eurorack system.
Both instruments feature Sequencer and FX edit pages;
At the heart of Mutate you will find a 32-step, 16 track, variable rate ‘parameter lock’ sequencer, allowing you to automate; note pitch, volume, note length, attack, filter cutoff, filter resonance, filter LFO depth, Filter LFO rate, stereo spread, distortion levels, reverb send and delay send individually, per step! When used with the instruments ‘shuffle’ function, anything from subtle sample and hold type effects to completely insane, morphing sequences can be created. This is where things get really interesting!
The FX page has a selectable modulation effects (switchable between Flanger, Phaser and Chorus) alongside a custom Reverb and Delay unit
Mutate was driven by the desire to create a truly unique ‘Bass Machine’ synth capable of twisting waveforms ‘inside-out’ using extensive modulation and sequencer parameter lock techniques.
From the start it was our mission to push Kontakt’s scripting capabilities to the limit, to deliver a synth with an experimental edge, capable of devastating, evolving sounds for the bass heads.
[vc_button title=”Click here to download” target=“_blank color=”default” size=”size_small” href=”http://www.loopmasters.com/genres/81-Synths/products/4455-Mutate”]
- 3.7GB core waveform library consisting of 9,035 multi-sampled 24-bit WAV samples.
- Heavily scripted Kontakt 5 instrument and intuitive graphical interface (requires full version of Kontakt 5.2.1, or above)
- ‘Designed Presets’ instrument featuring 142 creatively synthesized, cutting-edge multi-sampled patches recorded and designed with a high-end Eurorack modular synth set-up.
- ‘Raw Waveforms’ instrument featuring 4 programmable oscillators (+ 1 noise osc), each with 46 selectable ‘waveforms’ – designed individually using a mixture of analogue and digital oscillators from the Eurorack modular.
- 151 ‘Designed Presets Instrument’ presets
- 20 ‘Raw Waveforms Instrument’ presets
- Multiple filter types, custom on-board effects and impulse responses, extensive modulation routings and 3 LFOs
- Sequence pitch, volume, note length, sample start point, filter cut-off, filter resonance, filter LFO depth, Filter LFO rate, stereo spread, distortion levels, reverb send and delay sends individually, PER STEP!
- Switchable mono, legato and polyphonic keyboard modes
- Unison and stereo width effects
- Saturation and bit-crusher effects